Following the publication of the 2009 Para-cycling rules, I would like to bring your attention on some specific details:
– 16.7.007 Feed Zone
– 16.7.010 and 16.7.11 Time trial departure order and following vehicles allowed for TT
– 16.8.004 : Be advised that, the distance for the Individual Pursuit for CP 4 men athletes has changed from 3000m to 4000m
This rule will be applied for the first time at the 2009 World Championships.
– 16.8.009 Team Sprint: this event is now a mixte event. We invite you to read the article.
– 16.10.005: use of catheters
– Chapter XVII: Many modifications have been made for handbike; we propose that you have a look over the entire chapter
– Chapters XVIII, XIX, XX, XXI are new or have been changed. Therefore it is important to read them.
I would also like to bring to your attention that we need to receive your National Championship results by December if you want them to be included in the Nations’ Ranking of 2009. You can send them directly to the following email: email@example.com or by fax at + 41 24 468 59 17